Funny Fundraising Inc is strongly committed to protecting your privacy and complying with your choices. Both personal and non-personal information collected is safeguarded according to the highest privacy and data protection standards adopted worldwide. Funny Fundraising Inc has put in place a robust and effective data protection program which complies with existing law.
- How Funny Fundraising Inc collects personal information about you.
- The types of personal information Funny Fundraising Inc collects about you.
- How Funny Fundraising Inc uses your personal information.
- How Funny Fundraising Inc secures your personal information.
- How you can manage your personal information collected by Funny Fundraising Inc.
Funny Fundraising Incs’ COMMITMENT
Funny Fundraising Inc adheres to worldwide standards and practices for customer privacy and data protection. Funny Fundraising Inc employs the following principles:
- Funny Fundraising Inc will only collect your personal information with your consent.
- Funny Fundraising Inc will not sell or give away your name, email address, phone number, or any other personal information about you to anyone outside of Funny Fundraising Inc or its subsidiary companies, unless required to by law.
- Funny Fundraising Inc employs strong security measures to protect your information from unauthorized use.
- Funny Fundraising Inc gives you the possibility to control the information that you shared with us (opt-out).
1. NOTICE & CONSENT
Funny Fundraising Inc will clearly inform you when information that personally identifies you (“personal information”) is asked for and you will have the choice to provide it or not. Funny Fundraising Inc may ask you for information that personally identifies you, or allows us to contact you, for a variety of purposes pertaining to providing services to you. Generally, personal information about you is requested when you interact with Funny Fundraising Inc’s’ website in the following manners:
- When you complete an inquiry form.
- When you sign up to receive email subscriptions or notifications from Funny Fundraising Inc.
- When you request to download information such as brochures, whitepapers and other information Funny Fundraising Inc may publish from time to time.
If you choose not to provide personal information, you can still use www.funnyfundraising.ca, but you will not be able to access or request information or services which require your personal information.
When you provide your personal information, you consent that it can be used for purposes listed in the “Usage” section of this policy, and that Funny Fundraising Inc is an authorized holder of such information.
If you decide to provide your personal information to Funny Fundraising Inc, you will be able to select the kinds of services you wish to receive from us by subscribing to specific services, for example electronic newsletters, product or service updates, information on upcoming events, and other services which Funny Fundraising Inc may offer from time to time. You can discontinue receiving information from Funny Fundraising Inc at any time by clicking on “unsubscribe” located at the bottom of all electronic correspondence from Funny Fundraising Inc.
Funny Fundraising Inc does not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 13 years of age. If Funny Fundraising Inc learns that personal data from a child under 13 years of age has been collected, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 13 years of age has provided us with personal data their parent or guardian may contact us.
2. THE TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION Funny Fundraising Inc COLLECTS ABOUT YOU
The personal information Funny Fundraising Inc may request from you when using ww.funnyfundraising.ca is very limited, and may include:
- First and Last Name.
- Email Address.
- Telephone number.
Funny Fundraising Inc may use your personal Information for four primary purposes:
- To improve and optimize the performance of the Funny Fundraising Inc website.
- To enable you to download specific content from Funny Fundraising Inc or its subsidiaries.
- To provide you with notification services you have chosen to subscribe to.
- To facilitate contact with key members of Funny Fundraising Incs’ management team or its subsidiaries.
4. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You are entitled to review the personal information you have provided us and ensure that it is accurate and current at all times. To review or update this information, email email@example.com for inquires and request that Funny Fundraising Inc send you this information.
5. SECURITY OF INFORMATION
Funny Fundraising Inc is strongly committed to protecting your information and ensuring that your choices are honoured. Funny Fundraising Inc has taken strong security measures to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. All sensitive data is stored behind firewalls on secure servers with restricted employee access.
6. RETENTION OF INFORMATION
7. WHAT FUNNY FUNDRAISING INC. DOES WITH THE INFORMATION YOU SHARE
Your information is never shared outside of Funny Fundraising Inc without your permission. Inside the company, data is stored behind firewalls on secure servers with restricted user access.
Funny Fundraising Inc will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Funny Fundraising Inc or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Funny Fundraising Inc and its subsidiaries, and, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Funny Fundraising Inc, its websites, or the public.
8. HOW TO OPT-OUT
Funny Fundraising Inc provides users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving from us updates on our products, newsletters and other communications. You can opt-out by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in emails or by contacting us at the address at the bottom of this page.
Funny Fundraising Inc uses third-party website analytic services to understand how Funny Fundraising Incs’ website is used in order to better optimize the user experience. These third-party website analytics companies employ cookies to measure and track usage behavior on Funny Fundraising Incs’ website. To do so, these companies may use anonymous information about your visits to Funny Fundraising Incs’ website and other websites but will not collect any information which can personally identify you or can be linked to you.
Cookies are small pieces of data which are created by website servers and are either temporarily or permanently stored on your computer. These cookies allow the issuer to identify your computer and browsing activities when you are visiting a website.
Funny Fundraising Inc does not create or issue cookies on www.funnyfundraising.ca, however you may be subject to cookies issued by the following third parties when visiting Funny Fundraising Incs’ website, in particular:
Funny Fundraising Inc uses a Facebook pixel to serve with your advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests. The information may also be used for frequency capping purposes (i.e., to ensure we do not display the same advertisement to you repeatedly) and to help us regulate the advertisements you receive and measure their effectiveness.
Funny Fundraising Inc uses Google’s website analytics service to understand how visitors engage with Funny Fundraising Incs’ website soFunny Fundraising Inc can optimize it for better user experiences. There is no personal information associated with the site visitor cookie.
11. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
12. ENFORCEMENT OF POLICY
If for some reason you believe Funny Fundraising Inc has not adhered to these principles, please notify us and Funny Fundraising Inc will do its best to promptly make corrections.
13. QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
For more information about how to contact Funny Fundraising Inc please visit the contact page of Funny Fundraising Incs’ website.
Effective date: September 27, 2023.